Best Practice: Upgrade Tosca or Tosca Server Version
This article describes where to find information when upgrading to a new version of Tosca or Tricentis Tosca Server.
Before you start with the upgrade process to a new version of Tricentis Tosca or the Tricentis Tosca Server, please consult the Tosca Upgrade Manuals.
The upgrade manual for upgrading from the last version to the current one is availabe in our Webhelp.
The upgrade manuals contain important information concerning the migration of databases, changes between Tosca versions and useful hints for your upgrade for all components like Tosca Commander, Tosca TBox, Tosca classic engines, Tosca extensions and the Tricentis Tosca Server.
If the upgrade process includes several Tricentis Tosca versions, some steps might be redundant and not required. To find out which steps are not required, please contact the Tricentis® Support Team. When you upgrade from a Tosca Version < 8.0 please always contact the Tricentis® Support Team first.
Tricentis recommends to follow this checklist when upgrading to a new version of Tosca or Tricentis Tosca Server.
Below please find all Tosca Upgrade Manuals from previous versions since Tosca Version 8.0:
- Webhelp | Upgrading from 11.1 to Version 11.2
- Webhelp | Upgrading from 11.0 to Version 11.1
- Webhelp | Upgrading from 10.3 to Version 11.0
- Webhelp | Upgrading from 10.2 to Version 10.3
- Webhelp | Upgrading from 10.1 to Version 10.2
- Webhelp | Upgrading from 10.0 to Version 10.1
- Webhelp | Upgrading from 9.3 to Version 10.0