Optimizing User management - NEW Feature for user registration
This article will help you to understand the idea behind using the 'User management feature' developed by Tricentis Operations and how it works from administrative and user perspective.
Prior to receiving access to our company website or the Learning Management System, every single user needs to be manually assigned to a parent company by a Tricentis Support Agent based on his-her email address. Additionally, it is not possible for a user to be assigned to multiple companies, e.g. for temporary project participation and the company had to actively inform us about leaving or joining employees
Operations has built a User Management feature for the Support Portal for customers and partners to Encourage Self- service and administration for partners and customers.
- Main Target group:
- Partner Companies & Centers of Excellence
- Platinum and huge Customer accounts with a high amount of employees
The New Feature:
- Customer/Partner self-service and administration will enable Tricentis to manage the data flow and the registration process in a more effective way
- Data assessment and quality assurance – the data is up to date
- User ‘tracking’ is up to date
- Higher accuracy of the reports shared with our stakeholders from our Learning Management System
- Customer and partner involvement
User management components:
How it works ?
1. Company representatives/administrator is provided with 'User management' permissions for user registration at the Support Portal.
2. The administator creates a 'Registration code' - specifies name and validation period.
3. Administrator clicks on 'Select' and 'Send via Email'. The code can be sent to one or more users at the same time.
4. Users needs to 'verify' the registration code sent by the administrator.
5. Users who verified the code will appear in the 'Requests' list waiting for final administrator approver.
6. The administrator approves the user and then the validation process is completed.
For further information, please refer to the attached presentation.