Tosca 10.3 new version
The new full setup for 10.3 is available.
This is not a patch but a full setup. If you have already installed 10.3 you must uninstall that version first and then re-install the new 10.3 setup. Since the changes only affect migration, only machines which are used to do migrations need to be updated.
- Installation of "10.3 new" if "10.3 old" already installed
- How to fix affected projects after migration?
This problem can be solved by executing a short SQL script against affected databases. The script needs administrative privileges. Please find attached the scripts for Oracle and MSSql databases. A script for DB2 can be provided on request.
- Create a backup of your database
- Run the SQL script which corresponds to the database type you use
- If an error message pops up saying “This script is not compatible with your project and therefore cannot fix any problem here.”, you executed the script against a project which is not affected by the problem.
- The project will be available for use, immediately after step "Run the SQL script which..."
- Can future patches for 10.3 be applied to the “old” 10.3 version as well?
- Subsequent patches can be applied to either of these versions. If applied on a version from the “old” 10.3 setup, the schema migrator will be updated along with the other changes from the particular patch.