TOSCA Reporting - Creating custom reports
I would like to know how to create a custom report in TOSCA Commander and export it to excel or any other format.
The custom report should contain the following information:
- The period of the test execution: e.g 18/06/2018 - 21/06/2018 or on a weekly basis.
- The environment on which the tests have been executed e.g Dev, Test, etc
- The AUT on which the tests have been executed
- # Test cases executed
- # Test cases passed
- # Test cases failed
- # Test cases error (technical errors where there are tosca problems)
- # Test cases skipped (if applicable)
- Sum of Execution time
- Test Execution Velocity (# test cases executed/Time of the Period)
- Pass Rate (# test cases passed / (# test cases executed + # test cases passed)
- Test Env Usage (Sum of Execution Time / TIme of the period)
- Avg Test Duration (# Test cases executed / Sum of Execution Time)
Min Test Duration (min # Test cases executed)
Max Test Duration (max # Test cases executed)
I would also like to have some graphical representation of these information, graphs, charts,...