Resource Center is our video gallery which includes our latest MOOC and Heartbeat videos with the intention to help our learners to grow their Tosca knowledge beyond our Training courses.
How to access the Resource Center
1. Navigate to “My Assets” then choose “Academy”.
2. Hover over “My Learning” and then click on the “Resource Center”.
3. Choose either from the MOOC or the Heartbeat collections and click on the video course.
4. Click on “Request”.
5. Find the previously chosen video course in your “Active” courses, and click on Register.
6. Now you are able to Launch the video.
7. After watching the video click on “Mark Complete”. By doing so will change the location of the video to the “Completed” courses. Naturally, it can be accessed later.
Search in the Resource Center
In order to search for any topic in the Resource Center simply use the Search Bar on the top right corner, or use the filters on the left side. By clicking on the “Resource Center” Subject two additional Sub-Subject will appear. Heartbeat and MOOC.