Step by step guide on how to register an account and activate a voucher
Short summary what this article is about
Since a support portal account is required for access, a detailed overview for new users on how to register for Academy courses is required.
A steb by step guide will assist users in creating an account and accessing courses.
In order to take any Tricentis Academy courses, it is necessary to register on the support portal, otherwise you will not have access to any of the Academy courses.
1) Go to support.tricentis.com
2) Click on Login/Register
3) Select Register
4) Once you filled out the form click "Register" again
5) The following message will appear, go to your email (please also check your spam folder) and verify the registration by clicking on
“Verify me now”
To access online courses, we must activate a voucher first.
6) Log in and go to “Web Shop”> Redeem company voucher
The following step is relevant for all vouchers. In our example we will use the voucher “PlatformIntroduction”
7) Redeem the voucher “PlatformIntroduction” that will activate the Platform Introduction Course and click “Activate Voucher”
In order to take advantage of the course, we now must request a product license
8) Go to your email account and open the email that was sent to you by email@example.com and request a product license.
9) Once you clicked on the link “Request Your License” in the email you will be taken to the Training License Request page. Please refer to the Knowledge Base Article for further information on our license modes.
Once you made your choice of the preferred license type click “Submit License Request”
Now that we have redeemed our voucher and submitted the License Request, we will access the course
10) Back in support.tricentis.com go to My Assets>Academy. You will be taken to the Learning Portal used by Tricentis Academy
11) Within the Learning Portal go to My Learning> My courses
12) Here you can see and access all your courses