Create Test Repository Cache
- Recommendation: CTRC template should be executed once a week
- Increase frequency as needed per local conditions
Multiple PHDs & Multiple Test Repositories:
The Create Test Repository Cache (CTRC) template uses PHD from Production. Should customers that have multiple PRD systems join usage data together and have one cache or split it out per system?
- Answer: Join them by modifying the template to loop and collect all PHD from relevent RFCs
Some customers may have multiple repositories related to different tools (ex: Tosca, qTest, & ALM). Once tokens are retrieved from all relevent PRD/PHD datasets, should we search the relevent test repositories and cache for each?
- Answer: Yes. The modified template can look something link this:
- Retrieve all then select relevent RFCs
- Loop to collect PHD & filter out Objects to Ignore
- Search & Write to test repositories
Find Objects to Ignore
Find Objects to Ignore (shared template) should be manually added to the CTRC template before running. Improvement resquest has been submitted to add this feature to LiveCompare releases > 4.0r2.