The OSV Specialist for Tricentis Tosca Training enables you to simulate message exchange on any level of complexity between multiple, interconnected participants and enables you to simulate the behavior of the remote service you need.
Key Skills learned:
- Setting up an OSV Monitor Environment
- Recording data from a service using the OSV Recorder
- Use of TestCase Design for recorded services
- Pattern Matching in OSV
- Usage of service definition files
- OSV working with a virtual service
- The course does not cover the installation of OSV, so you must have OSV installed in order to begin this course.
- The course includes a sample application and sample services. However, you must be able to “Run as admin” to run the sample services provided.
- You have to hold a Automation Specialist Level 2 certificate in order to participate in this course.
- This package does not include a license for Tricentis Tosca. If you require access an OSV license for this training, please raise an incident with the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org