Upon completion of the training lessons you will be a Tosca Integration Developer.
What does this mean? This means that you will have expertise to implement Tricentis Tosca APIs which can be used to customize Tosca Menu options, perform scheduled tasks, and provide building blocks to facilitate integration with other tools as per your project needs.
Contains the following:
- 12 - month access period to self-paced learning material
- approx. 24 hours average duration for completion
- Hands-on exercises
- 1 online certification exam (with an additional repeat free of charge)
- Competency in object-oriented programming (Hacker Rank Test)
- Automation Engineer Level 2 certificate
- Knowledge of Tosca Query Language
- You have to hold an Automation Engineer Level 2 Certificate in order to take the course.
- As a prerequisite for the Tosca Integration Developer course, you have to complete an assessment test (Hacker Rank Test). With a successful completion of the test, you will be automatically provided with access to the training materials.